Cellxpert and new Swedish offer – what you MUST do
Cellxpert is live! By now you should be enjoying, and making the most of what this exciting new platform has to offer, we feel the ease of navigation and excellent interface are going to be particularly useful in optimising the valuable time you spend on your business.
But, there are still some hugely important things that need to be taken care of to ensure payment is not delayed. (this is assuming you have already logged in to the new system and changed your password)
New Swedish Bonus offer/regulations:
Four important things to take care of here, the new rules set out will be in place until at least the end of the year, communicating these rules to your players will once again ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- The New SE Welcome Offer is Now 50% up to €10 or 50% up to 100KR No Free Spins and Must Be Updated
- Due to new regulations in Sweden, SEK 5 000 is now the maximum weekly deposit amount allowed.
- It is now mandatory for players to set limits on playing time.
- All Bonuses offered are now set at a maximum amount of SEK 100
- It is extremely important that you check all personal/payment/banking details are correct, this can be done via ‘Account Details section’
- Affiliate KYC Documents – Under the accounts details section there is a section marked ‘Documents’ this is for you to load these documents so we have them on record. It is vital this is done or we may need to suspend payments until it is.
- Not all 4 Documents are required – If you are a PVT Person we require Proof of Identity and Proof of Address.
- If it’s a company we require Proof of Identity, Proof of Address & Certificate of Incorporation – Proof of Company
- PEP people are required to give us require Proof of Identity and Proof of Address As well as any other information relating to PEP Information
- Affiliates must NOT send these documents to me directly for GDPR reasons, but rather upload this themselves.
- If you, as a European affiliate would like to be paid VAT, you must update your VAT number under the payments section of your account and let the affiliate manager know that you have done so if you require VAT payment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
Head of Affiliates: Mile Saacks
via email – email@example.com
Via Skype – newmilessax