IMPORTANT – Cellxpert is Now Live – Things You Need to Do.
As you well know Ellmount has been working tirelessly on the migration of our affiliate platform from NetRefer to one of the leading providers of affiliate marketing platforms known to the industry, Cellxpert. We are now super excited to announce that Cellxpert will be live from Wednesday 01/07/2020.
The platform provides a state of the art 360′ tracking solution, incorporating ad-serving, tracking and a performance management system that uses cutting edge technologies, and an intuitive interface that will provide you with all the tools needed to make your affiliate business even more successful. To say we are looking forward to the changes this will bring is an understatement!
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST DO:
- You will need to log-in to the Cellxpert system using your user name from Netrefer, and this password – 0okm9ijn
- On log-in in you will need to change your password to one that is strong and unique – key aspects of a strong password are length (the longer the better); a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols, no ties to your personal information, and no dictionary words. This is extremely important.
ONCE LOGGED IN:
- It is imperative that you check all personal information is up to date and correct via ‘Account Details section’
- It is also extremely important that you check all payment/banking details are correct, again this can be done via ‘Account Details section’
OTHER ITEMS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT ONCE LOGGED IN:
- Affiliate KYC Documents – Under the accounts details section there is a section marked ‘Documents’ this is for you to load these documents so we have them on record. It is vital this is done or we may need to suspend payments until it is.
- Not all 4 Documents are required – If you are a PVT Person we require Proof of Identity and Proof of Address.
- If it’s a company we require Proof of Identity, Proof of Address & Certificate of Incorporation – Proof of Company
- PEP people are required to give us require Proof of Identity and Proof of Address As well as any other information relating to PEP Information
- Affiliatesmust NOT send these documents to me directly for GDPR reasons, but rather upload this themselves.
- If you, as a European affiliate would like to be paid VAT, you must update your VAT number under the payments section of your account and let the affiliate manager know that you have done so if you require VAT payment.
- This applies to all European Affiliates and I will update it to make sure it is included.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
Head of Affiliates: Mile Saacks
via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Skype – newmilessax